We all crave to be happy. We want the best things life has to offer, Most times, our thoughts deceives us into thinking that if we could just find the perfect spouse, the perfect job or the perfect hobbies we would never be sad again…
But guess what my dear Mgbeke?
It doesn’t work that way.
Challenges would always come that would try to make you lose control of the situations you find yourself in but how you go through them is largely dependent on what is going through your head. I can tell you this because I have also gone through this process…
Odogwu Mgbeke Always remember this
“life will get better when you get better on the inside..” So you need to start investing in yourself mentally and emotionally. Make it a priority to learn and grow a little bit every day by building positive rituals and sticking to them. The stronger you grow and become, the better your life will feel in the long run.
Do you know the best Ritual for beginning this process? Daily Quotes and Notes
My dear Mgbeke, It’s all about keeping the right thoughts at the top of your mind every day, so they’re readily available on those inevitable days (like today) when you need them most.
For me, that means pausing frequently and reflecting on precisely what we need to remember, and how to apply it to the current situation I find myself in.
So, my challenge to YOU is to start practising alongside me today.
To get started, I will leave you with my top seven quotes I use every day and it helps drive out any frustrations or self-doubt that I may be passing through. Feel free to steal them but also make sure you memorize them and tailor them to suit what you are currently passing through now..
Here are my top 7 quotes;
- I can’t dictate how other people must behave towards me. Everything that happens can’t be controlled by me. How I respond to it all is what I can manage. My power lies in my response.
- Peace does not mean being in a space where uncertainty, trouble, or tough realities can’t exist. Peace means being in the middle of all these things and being concentrated mentally, emotionally and physically.
- Patience is not about waiting for a miracle to happen, it’s about keeping a good altitude while working hard on my dream…
- If I have the power to bring a smile to someone’s face this morning, I will do it regardless of what I am passing through right now.
- Material things should not matter to me, what should matter the most is how I have lived, what I have learned, and whom I have become…
- I will build connections with people that are more experienced and more focused on achieving their goals.
- I will always be humble to learn, to teach and to Live through the experiences I encounter..
Nnukwu Mgbeke, If you’re feeling up to it, we would love to hear from YOU.
Which quote or idea mentioned above resonates with you the most today, and why?
Leave a comment below and share your thoughts.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, be sure to sign-up for our free newsletter to receive new articles like this in your inbox each day.