Things To Secure In Your Car Before Driving Out Tonight.
Thank God it’s Friday, and I could almost hear various shouts and songs of “TGIF Fellas!” from all over the world even as I awoke and was still in my bed this morning, lol.
There is absolutely nothing odd or wrong with you taking time off to unwind and party a bit as the work week ends, especially if you’ve had a grueling week like many of us have.
Having time to relax and unwind is crucial to your refreshing and reloading process. You wouldn’t want to suffer from a burn-out and start having panic attacks now, would you?
In the spirit of the weekend, we are also here to remind you that your safety is as vital as your times of refreshing. It would be best if you never had to go from relaxing in a lounge with friends to reclining in a hospital bed or even worse.
So, as you prepare to head out and party tonight, we would like you to please ensure that your car, or whichever one you’re going to be in, is in good working condition.
There are a couple of things to check and ensure are in top condition before putting that vehicle on the road tonight, especially if you live in locations that don’t have adequate security. Here are some of them below:
(1) Cooling System – Your cooling system goes beyond your air conditioning unit alone. You must ensure that your radiators are in good condition so that your engine does not overheat.
You don’t want to park your car on the road and have to wait for it to cool off in the dead of night, do you?
(2) Engine Oil – Arguably one of the most important fluids to constantly check in your car, no matter what time of the day it is. Make sure that your car’s engine oil is well gauged and also not leaking out anywhere.
The potential danger and risk of not taking care of this goes beyond this night alone, as it will have you grounded and without any means of mobility afterward if your engine knocks off due to an oil shortage.
(3) Tires And The Extra – Even during the day, never drive off in a car without ensuring that all the tires are in good condition.
It wouldn’t be nice if you also have to park and start jacking up your car to change tires in the middle of the night, especially when you’re most likely tipsy already.
And, if you don’t have an excellent extra tire in the car, it is advisable not to take such a vehicle on a night drive because you can never tell when the spare tire would be needed.
(4) Headlamps – Another vehicle you must never attempt to drive at night is one with faulty or malfunctioning headlamps.
The attending risks are way too high, and you are already jeopardizing your safety, even before leaving the house or wherever you’re taking off from tonight.
(5) Windshield Wipers – If your windshield wipers are not functioning correctly, we suggest you opt for another vehicle or hail a cab if none is available.
It would be a terribly sticky situation if you’re heading out at night or coming back to base later in a car with no wipers and a storm breaks out. That is not a risk you or anyone should be taking, even at any time of the day at all.
(6) Central Lock System – While you may not reference this, it is also vital to ensure that your central lock system works perfectly before driving out at night.
Your car doors must always be locked once you’re safely seated and driving; you don’t want intruders suddenly jumping you and gaining access to your car while parked or waiting at traffic lights, do you?
Again, we must reiterate that these tips are useless without you having God’s blessings and backing. So, please make sure to pray and commit yourself to HIS hands before you step out tonight. Do have a fabulous weekend ahead!